Whether you are looking to explore the dramatic coastline and unspoilt beauty of our countryside, or experience the bustling atmosphere of Aberdeen’s cosmopolitan city, the North East offers visitors everything from and Scottish fairytale castles and malt whisky distilleries, to pristine beaches, coastal fishing villages and the Loch Ness Monster!
Bespoke tours can be booked by telephone on +44 (0) 1224 68 68 68. We are also pleased to offer tours to visitors sailing into Aberdeen Harbour on cruise ships. Choose from our portfolio of tours and book in advance so that our drivers are waiting to meet and greet you upon arrival.
- Our tour prices do not include the cost of entrance fees into any visitor attractions or boat trips
- Hourly rates are based on exclusive access to our driver’s time and use of vehicle throughout the duration of the tour
- £45 per hour for a vehicle with up to 4 passengers sharing
- £55 per hour for a vehicle with between 5 – 8 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles available at no extra cost
- Please be aware tours are affected by seasonal opening times and inclement weather
Tour 1: Aberdeen City
Tour 2: Three Castles Tour
Tour 3: Whisky Distillery and Castle
Tour 4: Pennan and Troup Head, Banffshire
Tour 5: Culloden Battlefield / Cawdor Castle and Loch Ness
Tour 6: Speyside Malt Whisky Tour