Inverness is just up the road and with staycations on everyone’s mind, places like the Highland Capital are a perfect place to get away to place full of new things to see, do and experience.
So, if you’re planning to visit Inverness for business or pleasure this summer and are looking for some great local Inverness food or Inverness takeaways, why not try the local Inverness delivery app – getzz!
Getzz is the app that promotes local Inverness restaurants, Inverness takeaways, and local businesses. It’s also the app that allows folk access to exclusive deals and competitions, all whilst delivering great local food and drink 7 days a week to anywhere in the city! The businesses take care of the great food and Inverness Taxis make sure it getzz to you piping hot and tasting great!
In partnership with Inverness Taxis, getzz is dedicated to helping local businesses continue to serve their great food during the current restrictions and beyond. The great thing about getzz is, that, unlike their corporate competitors, any purchase from the app goes directly to support the local Highland economy – from the businesses, chefs and workers at the partner restaurants and cafes, through to the Inverness Taxis drivers who bring the hot, fresh food direct to you!
getzz has some great options for both delivery and collection, and more local businesses are being added to the growing getzz family all the time.
Here’s just a taste of some of the local businesses that have joined the getzz gang over the last few months:
What’s on getzz –
- Blacksmiths Pub and Cantonese Restaurant & Takeaway – Blacksmiths specialise in great Inverness food delivery and if you’re looking for a Chinese takeaway delivery in Inverness, you won’t get any better than Blacksmiths! Their Salt ‘n Chilli is not to be sniffed at! Check out their special takeaway exclusive deals on getzz. Great tasting Chinese takeaway in Inverness for a great price!
- Brambles Café – Everyone’s favourite café Brambles is ready to take orders through getzz for dishes like their ever-popular Italian boxes. Try their gut-busting Variety Chippy Box, available on a Friday night and is sure to make weekends count once again! They provide the tasty, freshly cooked dishes from breakfast delivery in Inverness right up ‘til dinner that has everyone in Inverness talking!
- Lorimers Family Restaurant – Inverness restaurants don’t come any better than Lorimers. A local institution and probably the best fish ‘n’ chips in Inverness. You could easily eat breakfast, lunch and dinner from Lorimers all week and still be looking on the menu for your soon-to-be new favourite dish from the local Inverness restaurant.
- Sam’s Indian Cuisine – Curry delivery in Inverness is a popular choice and you can’t go wrong with a spicy dish from Sam’s in Church Street. Inverness curry fans have been enjoying Sam’s Indian and Bangladeshi food since the early ’80s and we couldn’t be more excited about working with them and helping bring their fantastic flavours direct to your door!
- Highland House of Pizza – If Inverness pizza delivery is more your taste, you can getzz yourself a slice of heaven from the guys at the Beaufort Hotel. With great exclusive takeaway deals and a wide range of toppings being served, Highland House of Pizza has become a firm favourite with pizza lovers in Inverness.
- La Tortilla Asesina – Tapas in Inverness was put on the map when La Tortilla came to town! They do some great deals on their perfecto paella and their sangria is unmatched in Inverness. A great choice of takeaway delivery in Inverness, especially when the sun is out, and the craic is flowing with friends and family (even if it’s just on Zoom!).
That’s just a wee slice of what’s available in getzz right now, so if you’re planning a trip and want to try some of the local food in Inverness, download the getzz app to see what’s cooking and make the best ‘food delivery near me’ choice today!
Don’t just eat Inverness, getzz local!